Towers Watson has been recognised for its mergers and acquisition risk management advisory services in three countries in the 2013 Acquisitions International M&A Awards.
The firm was selected as Risk and Financial Management Firm of the Year in both Belgium and the UK, and as Risk Management Advisory Firm of the Year in Australia.
Anton Kapel, Towers Watson’s Head of Risk Consulting, Australia, commented: “This award is recognition of the risk and capital management work we do for our financial services clients. We develop innovative solutions for a range of issues, particularly in areas related to market risk and insurance risk.”
Awards are based on voting from subscribers and readers of Acquisitions International plus research of companies that have been active in the market in the previous 12 months.
Towers Watson has recently been involved with a number of M&A deals and share listings in the insurance sector, providing a broad range of risk management services and expertise that spans the entire M&A process.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.