Vavia Technologies, a leader in providing mobility and internet solutions, announced the launch of ‘Confess’ - India's First Anonymous Social NetworkApp.
Confess is an anonymous social network that allows users to share secret confessions with their connections and groups without any inhibitions. A user can post confessions on this application which will appear on all his/her connections using the app. When they comment/like the confession, the confession will then be visible to their connections and so on. However, no identities are revealed during the entire process.
Some of its interesting features include:
- Confess your secrets anonymously
- Read & comment on other peoples confessions
- Message and communicate with other users of the app
- Search for topic specific confessions
- Vote on other people’s confessions
“With the growth and reach of social media, today it’s becoming increasing difficult to communicate anything without being judged. Confessis a unique app that allows you to reach out to your entire network without having to reveal your identity. It’s time to move beyond the confession pages on Facebook and consolidate all your thoughts on a single platform. On the very first day, people spent 2500 hours using India’s first anonymous social network; which is very encouraging for us to ascertain the availability of this app on various platforms,” said Alan D Souza, Founder & CEO, Vavia Technologies.
Sharing your secrets with someone always gives you a feeling of relief. You no longer have to bear the burden.When you feel better, everyone around you feel better. Encourage your friends to use Confess and let go of their burdens.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.