16 students of FIITJEE KANPUR Centre have qualified NTSE-2012 held on 18 November,2012 organized by NCERT. FIITJEE is a name of India’s first corporate trainers who prepare the students for different competitive exams as IITJEE, NTSE, KVPY and Olympiads.
Centre Head Manoj Sharma has congratulated the students and has told that they pay attention towards the complete development of the students. This is the reason why out of 16 successful students 6 are from School Integrated Program of FIITJEE and others are studying in two or one year program.
To qualify National Talent Search Examination students should have the complete knowledge of all the subjects in depth. All the successful candidates have said this is the result of the systematic training that they could secure the position in the Merit List of U.P. To qualify the exam they were well trained to attempt 200 questions within 3 hours.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.