Peerless Mutual Fund has declared dividend under the Monthly Dividend Option for Retail; Super Institutional & Direct Plan of Peerless Liquid Fund (an open ended Liquid scheme).Â
The record date for dividend was June 28, 2013. The Dividend declared is as follows:
Face Value per unit ( Rs.)
Ex NAV (Rs.)
*Gross Dividend Rate per unit (Rs.) Peerless Ultra Short Term Fund â€“ Monthly Dividend option - Retail Plan
0.0530 Peerless Ultra Short Term Fund â€“ Monthly Dividend option - Super Institutional Plan
0.0665 Peerless Ultra Short Term Fund â€“ Monthly Dividend option - Direct Plan
*The net Dividend declared is tax free in the hands of the investors
The Ex Dividend NAV is calculated after considering Dividend Payout & statutory levies, if any.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.