The service was launched in Mumbai by Arundhati Bhattacharya - Chairman, State Bank of India in the presence of the SBICAP's Board of Directors including Shri V.G. Kannan - MD & GE (A&S), SBI, Rajnish Kumar - MD &CEO, SBICAP, Shri Abhay Chaudhari - President & COO, SBICAP & Shri V Muralidharan - CEO & Whole Time Director, SBICTCL, amongst others. The 'MyWill Services Online' platform is the most cost effective solution in its class at a price of Rs 2500/- (excluding payment gateway & applicable taxes) and is aimed at making the writing of a Will as simple and convenient as possible with its state-of-the-art technology. Also, unlike similar services wherein the information entered online by the user is passed on to legal experts to create the final will, 'MyWill Services Online' enables its users to generate the proforma Will online, which once printed and signed becomes the 'MyWill', thus providing a truly secure and confidential interface.
Some of the other salient features of the platform are as listed below:
- Allows the individuals' to write a Will at a convenient location and time via a 6 step process - registration, verification, payment, data entry, review & generation.
- Online Preview of the Will as it will appear finally during data entry and review
- Multiple reviews (Modification, addition, deletion) of customer data within the stipulated time
- Will generated automatically after Confirmation of completion of review
- Services for the Will and Regeneration for a specified period
- 24X7 contact centre to support and guide during the entire process
- Allied Services like registration, safe keeping offered at applicable charges
- Services from legal experts, if needed