Reliance’s arm to divest US shale gas assets
Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) announced that Reliance Marcellus II, LLC, a subsidiary of Reliance Holding USA, Inc. (Reliance), and RIL has signed an agreement to divest all of its interest in certain upstream assets in north-eastern and central Pennsylvania. Read More
Confidence Petroleum soars with launch of LPG cylinder unit
The shares of Confidence petroleum rose after it announced the launch of a new cylinder unit. Read More
Trends in gas prices and India’s place in the global market
Natural gas is expected to play an increasingly larger role in global energy portfolios owing to its increasing abundance via pipelines and, especially liquefied natural gas (LNG), and its lower emissions. Read More
Panama Petrochem turns ex-bonus
Shares of Panama Petrochem were trading negative after being ex-bonus issue on Tuesday. Read More
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.