BSE Mid-cap Index closed down 0.7% at 14644 whereas, BSE Small-cap Index closed down by 0.8% at 15227.
SBI posted its Q4 results in today’s session. The Q4 net income stood at Rs 2810 Cr out-performing the street estimates. The gross bad loans stood at 6.9% for the Q4FY17 as compared to 7.23% for the previous quarter. The bank has also declared the dividend of Rs 2.6 per share.
Following is the list of most active securities in terms of volume on Friday:
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.