BSE Mid-cap Index closed down 0.7% at 14644 whereas, BSE Small-cap Index closed down by 0.8% at 15227.
HUDCO received a huge listing on the bourses. HUDCO listed on BSE at Rs 73.45 per share at a premium of 22.41%. The stock surged soon after its entry into the markets. The stock surged soon after its entry into the markets.
The IPO is following the book-building process wherein the price band is pegged at Rs 56 to Rs 60 per equity share.
Following is the list of most active securities in terms of volume on Friday:
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.