Report said that the company plans to raise up to Rs 4 bn rupees by issuing new shares, while U.S. private equity firm TPG Capital and other shareholders would raise up to Rs 9.5 bn selling existing shares.
The proceeds will be used for the repayment of loans and general corporate purposes, says report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.