Report said that the company is in talks with non-banking financial companies to raise the money.
The listing is expected in the next 18-24 months, says report.
“Most of the funds will be employed towards acquiring bottling and distillation units,” Utpal Ganguli, vice-chairman reported.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.