Furthermore, the Asian market is keeping a close watch on the succession plans for President Xi Jinping in China.
The focus is also on Thursday's meeting of European Central Bank, which is expected to offer more insight into its plans for tapering the quantitative easing program.
At the time of filing this report, Nikkei was trading in green at 21731, Shanghai Composite and Kospi were also trading in green at 3385 and 2492 respectively. Taiex, Strait Times and Hang Seng were trading in red and were marginally down.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.