Morgan Stanley on Biocon
- Maintained ‘Overweight’ with a target of Rs785.
- Observations appear benign with no data integrity issues.
- Observations pertain largely to quality and controls, largely procedural in nature.
Deutsche Bank on Voltas
- Maintained ‘Sell’ with a price target Rs470.
- Weak volume growth in cooling likely to continue.
- Key disappointment was flat March quarter revenues.
- Miss on revenues partly compensated by strong margins.
Goldman Sachs on Voltas
- Maintained ‘Buy’; slashed price target to Rs700 from Rs760.
- Below expectation but just a hiatus in a positive long-term structural trend.
- See the risk-reward as favorable as trades at discount to peers.
Source: Media Reports
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.