The Government intends to cover every household by total sanitation by the year 2019, the 150th year of the Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi . While presenting his maiden Budget in the Lok Sabha today, the Finance Minister Arun Jaitley said that the need for sanitation is of utmost importance. The Central Government is providing sources within its means, but the task of total sanitation cannot be achieved without the support of all.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.