Cigna TTK Health Insurance MD and CEO Sandeep Patel said, “The budget has provided a much needed fillip to the insurance sector by increasing the FDI limit to 49%. We welcome this announcement as it will drive much needed investment into the Indian Insurance industry enabling further growth to bring India's insurance penetration levels closer to global standards. We expect further capital investments to filter into multiple areas including technology driving efficiency in customer service and distribution facilitating the governments agenda on enhancing financial inclusion”.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.