The stock has hit a high of Rs27.75 and a low of Rs27.30.
The potential acquirer may invest about US$ 300 million (Rs 1,800 crore) through a combination of primary shares and mandatory open offer to emerge as the majority shareholder in Educomp, media report said
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.