In the period from 8 June to 16 June, the MCX gold prices went down by 2%. Prices dropped from Rs 29350 per 10 gms to 28750 per 10 gm on Friday, at around 4.30 pm.
Silver prices on MCX futures fell from Rs 40451 per kg to around 38730/kg this week.
Oil, on the other hand, has lost its value by more than 7 per cent (fall from Rs.3100 on 7th June to 2885/bbl at present.
Increasing production in Nigeria and Libya, increasing rig count in the US, high global inventories and a stronger dollar are possible push factors for lower oil prices.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.