FY18 revenues are expected to grow between 10.5% to 12.5% in Constant Currency as per the company guidance. Further, It expects operating margin (EBIT) to be in the range of 19.5%-20.5% for FY18.
HCL Technologies' utilization for the quarter stands at 85.3% and employee attrition of IT services (LTM) stands at 18.6%. Board has declared an interim dividend of Rs 2 per equity share of Rs 2.
HCL Technologies Ltd is currently trading at Rs 888.75, down by Rs 24.7 or 2.7% from its previous closing of Rs 913.45 on the BSE. The scrip opened at Rs 900 and has touched a high and low of Rs 923.35 and Rs 888.55 respectively.
HCL Technologies is the fifth largest IT services company in India. In FY17, manufacturing vertical contributed ~33.5% of revenues, while financial services and lifesciences & healthcare contributed ~24.4% and ~12%, respectively. It derived ~61.6% of FY17 revenue from America, while Europe contributed ~29.5%.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.