Estimated Flows to Long-Term Mutual Funds
Millions of dollars
Equity funds had estimated inflows of $1.57bn for the week, compared to estimated inflows of $5.58bn in the previous week. Domestic equity funds had estimated outflows of $1.36bn, while estimated inflows to world equity funds were $2.92bn.
Hybrid funds, which can invest in stocks and fixed income securities, had estimated inflows of $870mn for the week, compared to estimated inflows of $1.53bn in the previous week.
Bond funds had estimated outflows of $4.71bn, compared to estimated outflows of $3.22bn during the previous week. Taxable bond funds saw estimated outflows of $3.68bn, while municipal bond funds had estimated outflows of $1.03bn.
Data for previous weeks reflect revisions due to data adjustments, reclassifications, and changes in the number of funds reporting.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.