Following is the list of Insider trading activities performed by the promoters of listed companies in yesterday’s trade:
· Promoters of Apollo Hospital BOUGHT 8,100 shares from open market.
· Promoters of Dhunseri Petrochem BOUGHT 30,600 shares from open market.
· Promoters of Adani Power BOUGHT 40 lakh shares from open market.
· The Arj Investments Ltd. BOUGHT 500,000 shares of Saurashtra Cement Ltd.
· Promoters of Ashapura Minchem SOLD 39,688 share from open market.
· Promoters of Emami REVOKED 3,61,360 shares from open market.
· Promoters of DishTV REVOKED 32.2 lakh shares from open market.
Source: Exchange Data
GMO Emerging Markets Fund sold 1.39 lakh shares or 0.5% at Rs 374.19 of Kiri Industries.
Promoter Omkar Herlekar sold 3 lakh shares (1.5%) at Rs 88.51 each of Omkar Speciality Chemicals.
Reliance Venture Asset Mgmt sold 65.57 lakh shares at Rs 95 each of India Grid Trust. Shine Star Build Cap bought 63.83 lakh shares at Rs 95 each.
Meinl India Growth bought 74,000 shares at Rs 90 each of Bigbloc Construction.
Equity Intelligence India (Porinju Veliyath) bought 1.4 lakh shares (1.3%) at Rs 72.95 each of Kerala Ayurveda.
Garnet International sold 2 lakh shares (3.6%) at Rs 12.13 each of Pankaj Polymers.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.