The regulator is willing to consider more suggestions for raising capital, Sinha added.
The IPO market in India is yet to pick up, Sinha added.
SEBI will issue discussion paper on listing start ups this week, Sinha said.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.