Jindal Saw reported nearly 90 percent surge in Q1FY16 net profit at Rs. 104.22 crore when compared with Rs. 54.90 crore in the corresponding quarter a year ago. Total income also increased by 66.4 percent to Rs. 1,912 crore from Rs. 1,149 crore.
The stock is has now pared some gains and is up 3.6 percent at Rs. 81.40. The counter has seen trades of around 102,400 shares as against the two-week daily average volume of around 704,000 shares on the BSE.
Meanwhile, the Sensex is now up 68 points at 27,630.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.