Ajinkya Firodia, Managing Director, Kinetic World, said "We are really excited to be bringing these extraordinary machines to India, for riders who demand the utmost performance from their bikes. MV Agusta sportsbikes and superbikes are packed with high-end technology and race-derived electronics, which come together to offer an unbeatable blend of power, performance and handling. The styling and the sheer riding dynamics of these machines underline MV Agusta's tagline – this indeed, is ‘Motorcycling Art’ as never seen before in our country."
Kinetic will set up a network of world-class showrooms in India’s top cities to retail MV Agusta motorcycles and to provide after-sales service. The current MV Agusta portfolio consists of a range of exotic high-performance machines such as the Brutale, Rivale, Turismo Veloce, F3 and the range-topping F4.
Kinetic can launch any or all of these motocycles in India over the next 2-3 years, with the first launch slated for November 2015. A team of engineering experts is already working on homologation and other formalities, while the dealership network is being set up across India. The bikes will be brought in as CBUs and SKDs, and prices are likely to range from Rs. 12-33 lakh.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.