A report says that L&T is planning to raise between Rs. 1,600-Rs. 1,800 crore from investors by diluting around 10-12% of the company.
L&T has already initiated process of shortlisting book running lead managers with Kotak, Citi, Barclays and SBI Caps, says report.
L&T Infotech reported a revenue of Rs. 4,643 crore for the year ended March 2014.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.