Tamiflu (Oseltamivir Phosphate) is a Hoffman-La Roche, Inc’s drug which had annual sales of approximately USD 467.8 million in the US as per IMS data in October 2017.
Oseltamivir Phosphate Capsules USP, 30 mg, 45 mg, and 75 mg had annual sales of approximately USD 467.8 million in the US. (IMS MAT October 2017).
While this news is positive for Lupin, it is also negative for Natco Pharma and Cadila Healthcare who already have their gTamiflu version in the US market.
Lupin is currently trading at Rs841.8, up by Rs20.9 or 2.55% from its previous closing of Rs820.9 on the BSE.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.