MEP Infrastructure Developers Initial public offer (IPO) will hit capital market on April 21, according to reports.
Report said that the company plans IPO with a public issue of equity shares worth up to Rs 324 crore.
The IPO will open April 21 and close on April 23.
The issue is being managed by IDFC Securities Ltd, Inga Capital Pvt Ltd and IDBI Capital Market Services Ltd, says report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.