Following were the top open interest losers:
|Stock Symbol||OI Change (%)||
Sectoral indices on NSE were trading with strong positive undertone wherein Nifty Metal was the top index gainer.
Broader market indices were trading in positive zone, gaining nearly half a percent. The BSE Mid-cap Index is trading up 0.88% at 15,829, while BSE Small-cap Index is trading up 1.16% at 16,639 level.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.