"As the brand expands in the country, we are looking to increase production. We are looking to double capacity from current 200 million pieces by 2020," said Sunder Genomal, Managing Director, Page Industries to a leading news agency. The brand has 17 production units in Karnataka.
The company’s standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs 696.8 crore, registering 22.5% yoy increase. The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs 85.2 crore, yoy increase of 25.5%.
The stock was trading up by 0.96% at Rs 18,742 per share on BSE at 1321 hours. It opened at Rs 18,666 per share. The stock touched its fresh 52-week high at Rs 18,915 per share on Monday. The stock also witnessed a spurt in volume by more than 1.99 times. The stock has attracted total traded volume of 12,394 shares and traded value of Rs 2,330.69 lakh on NSE at 1323 hours.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.