Panasonic India launched the hybrid Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM) camera DMC-GH4, which is the Worlds First 4K Video Recording camera which means the camera comes with the resolution which is 4 times the resolution of a full HD camera. The model which comes with 1235mm F2.8 HD lens is priced at Rs 1,72,990 and the body without the lens is priced at Rs 1,11,990. The new DMC-GH4 further evolves to bridge the gap of consumer video camera and professional video camera. Especially suited for the professionals who believe in the power of the video content, the new camera empowers them to shoot pictures and videos by helping them overcome image quality weakness and enhance mobility. The DMC-GH4, with its heat-dispersing design, boasts unlimited continuous recording while achieving 4K recording and adopting versatile recording formats. After being loved globally, GH4 is ready to make its mark in the Indian market.
With GH4, Panasonic India aims to create a new category, Hybrid photography, of visual expression that is a combination of photos, videos and audio in the Indian market. The method for viewing pictures has shifted from printed photos to electronic devices, such as tablets. The power of the GH4, with its easy handling and outstanding performance makes it a favourite amongst the audiences.
Speaking on the launch, Manish Sharma, Managing Director, Panasonic India said With the launch of GH4 in India, we aim to cater to the increasing demand for specialized products, which not only match the global standards but also appeal to the local customers. With GH4, we are bringing the 4K technology, which has been cherished by many by international clientele, to India due to its high performance value proposition.
The new Panasonic camera offers enhanced image quality, for both photo and video, which is dramatically improved by crystallizing Panasonics cutting-edge technologies. The newly developed 16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor for DMC-GH4 excels both in sensitivity and response and suppresses rolling shutter effect even when using electronic shutter or recording motion image. The image processor is also newly developed dramatically boosting its performance with new quad-core.
The camera integrates a variety of functions, that will add to the whole experience, which primarily include:-
- 16.05M Live MOS, Venus Engine, Moir Suppression, Max. ISO25600
- 4K 30p/25p/24p, 1080 60p/50p/24p, High Bitrate, 4:2:2 10-bit Output, VFR 3.0-type LCD (460K)
- Compact & Lightweight, Controllable, DFD Technology, 12fps Burst, Shutter 1/8000 sec 28mm wide-angle lens for covering a larger shooting area in indoor shooting
- Magnesium Alloy Body, Splash/Dustproof, Max. 200,000 Shutter Life
- Various Input/Output Terminals, External Accessories, Wi-Fi with NFC
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.