The Company has fixed the price band at Rs. 615 to Rs. 640 per Equity Share. The Issue comprises a fresh issue of 2,128,000 Equity Shares (the “Fresh Issue”) and an Offer for Sale of up to 2,141,000 Equity Shares (“Offer for Sale”) by India Business Excellence Fund I, India Business Excellence Fund represented by its trustee IL&FS Trust company limited, P.Srinivasa Rao, and D.Aakashnag, a minor represented by his guardian D.S.Rao. The Issue will constitute 29.02% of the fully diluted post issue paid-up equity share capital of the company.
The Bid/ Issue closes on –August 11, 2015. The minimum Bid lot is 20 Equity Shares and in multiples of 20 Equity Shares thereafter. The Issue will be through the book building process.
The Equity Shares are proposed to be listed on the National Stock Exchange of India Limited and the BSE Limited. The Book Running Lead Managers (“BRLMs”) to the Issue are Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited, IIFL Holdings Limited and Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Private Limited. The registrar to the issue is Karvy Computershare Private Limited.
The Company proposes to use the IPO proceeds for funding working capital requirements of the company and general corporate purposes.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.