The collective KFA properties are valued at around Rs. 200 crore, the report further added.
Kingfisher Airlines owes approximately Rs. 7,600 crore to a consortium of 17 banks.
Last month, SBI took possession of Kingfisher House, the Mumbai office of the grounded airline KFA, which defaulted on loans from a State Bank of India-led consortium.
The 17,000 sq ft property near the domestic terminal was pledged for the loan. KFA suspended operations in October 2012.
The possession of Kingfisher House was ordered by a metropolitan court on February 12. The plea for possession was filed by SBI Cap Trustee Company in 2013.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.