Setco Automotive climbed 8.5% to Rs.52.35. The company has announced that the National stock Exchange of India Limited has granted its Listing permission to list and admit the Equity Shares of the Company on its bourse w.e.f. July 01, 2016 under Symbol Code: SETCO.
The scrip opened at Rs. 51.2 and touched a high and low of Rs. 54.6 and Rs. 50.7 respectively. A total of 1141905(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The current market cap of the company is Rs. 650.62 crore.
The BSE group 'XC' stock of face value Rs. 2 touched a 52 week high of Rs. 53 on 05-Aug-2015 and a 52 week low of Rs. 28.1 on 30-Mar-2016. Last one week high and low of the scrip stood at Rs. 49.6 and Rs. 43 respectively.
The promoters holding in the company stood at 63.54 % while Institutions and Non-Institutions held 4.23 % and 32.24 % respectively.
The stock traded above its 200 DMA.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.