S.H. Kelkar and Company, partly owned by the Blackstone group, has filed a draft prospectus with the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) for an initial public offering that a banker directly involved in the process said would fetch around $100 million, a report stated.
The company is planning to raise Rs.200 crore ($31.9 million) via the sale of new shares, as well as an undisclosed amount via the sale of existing shares from stakeholders, says report.
Report said that the money would be used for repayment of loans and general corporate purposes.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.