During a media interaction in Ahmedabad on Monday, Jindal said that stainless steel sector requires government support in the form of encouragement for exports and import restrictions on finished or semi-finished goods.
Financial institutions have the bank exposure of about ₹30,000 crore to the sector. Stainless steel has found applications in areas other than the utensils in recent years, Jindal added.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.