The IPO received bids for 51.66 lakh shares against 1.6 crore on offer, according to NSE data till 1600 hours.
The IPO will close on July 29.
The price band has been fixed between Rs 240 and Rs 250 per share.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.