The drug is indicated for the treatment of sympotomatic benign prostatic hyperplasis (BPH) in men with an enlarged prostate to improve symptoms, reduce the risk of acute urinary retention (AUR) and reduce the risk of the need for BPH-related surgery.
The stock of Cadila Healthcare ended lower by 0.04% at Rs 500 per share on BSE on Friday. The stock touched its intraday high and low at Rs 504 and Rs 495.05 per share, respectively.
The group now has more than 160 approvals and has so far filed over 300 ANDAs since the commencement of the filing process in FY04.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.