The aviation regulator has asked Kingfisher Airlines Ltd to stop selling tickets until its concerns are resolved, according to reports.
Kingfisher reported that they will start ticket sales from 13 October.
Kingfisher stopped flights on October 1 after a weekend protest by staff turned violent and has extended as a partial lock-out to October 12.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.