CMP as on20-May-22 15:29₹ 165.00
Turnover (lac)₹ 17
Prev. Close₹ 162.75
Day's Vol (shares)₹ 1,348
The company changed the credit rating agency from Brickwork Ratings to ICRA which assigned ratings for the bank loan facilities of Rs47
The company is in line with the process of making the factory cleaner and greener and is dedicated to meet all norms.
'Molnupiravir' is an API that reduces the risk of hospitalization and death by around 50% for patients with mild or moderate cases of C
The Company is in full compliance with all the pollutions norms and is confident that it would be revoked permanently.
Company has recommended a dividend @ 10% apart from interim dividend of 5% declared and paid, hence total dividend for FY21 is 15%.
Posaconazole is a triazole antifungal agent indicated for treating mucormycosis patients popularly known as Black Fungus in post Covid
He has over 20 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry.
The company has tie-up with an US based pharma company and the same has resulted in the first trial order for the company.
Everest Organics was locked in its upper circuit of Rs 108.15 per share higher by 5% intraday on Tuesday after a successful check of it
The company will announce its Q1 numbers today.
Per Order for ETF & Mutual Funds Brokerage
Per Order for Delivery, Intraday, F&O, Currency & Commodity