Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd Share Price Mold-Tek Pack.

279.20

Open ()
Turnover (lac)
Prev. Close ()
Day's Vol.(shares)

282.35

Open ()
Turnover (lac)
Prev. Close ()
Day's Vol.(shares)
Detailed Quote

Corporate Action

Period From
Period To
Purpose AGM Date Announcement Date Book Closure Start Date Book Closure End Date
Dividend - 27-May-2019 24-Sep-2019 30-Sep-2019
Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Company at its Meeting held on May 27, 2019, inter alia, has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 2.00 per Equity Share (40%) for the financial year ended March 31, 2019 on Equity Shares, on face value of Rs. 5/- each. The Board of Directors has earlier declared an interim dividend of Rs. 2.00 per Equity Share (40%), on face value of Rs. 5/- each at its meeting held on May 02, 2019. The total dividend for the year ended March 31, 2019, amounts to Rs. 4.00 per Equity Share (80%), on face value of Rs. 5/- each against 80% i.e., Rs. 4 per share for the previous year 2017-18. The final dividend is subject to the approval of shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting.
Dividend - 02-May-2019 - -
Mold-Tek Packaging Ltd has informed BSE that a Board of Directors at its Meeting held on May 02, 2019, have declared an Interim Dividend for the financial year 2018-19, @ 40 % i.e, Rs. 2/- per Equity share on face value of Rs. 5/- per share. The Interim Dividend declared shall be paid on or from May 15, 2019 to May 31, 2019.