Accordingly, Tata Mid Cap Growth Fund will offer dividend & growth option with growth option as the default option and Tata Income Fund would have quarterly dividend, half yearly dividend, periodic dividend & growth option with growth option as the default option.
Consequently, no subscription will be accepted under the bonus option of the scheme, whether by way of fresh subscription or additional purchase / switch-in or under Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) / Systematic Transfer Plan (STP).
Powered by Capital Market - Live News
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.