Glaxosmithkline Pharma Ltd Q2FY18
Standalone Results Q2FY18: (Rs. in crore)
|EBITDA Margin (%)||23.9||546|
|Net Profit (adjusted)||128.5||30.1|
Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd standalone revenue for the quarter came in at Rs. 836.3 crore, registering 4.7% yoy increase.
EBITDA for the quarter rose by 35.6% yoy to Rs. 199.8 crore with a corresponding margin expansion of 546 bps. EBITDA margin for the quarter stood at 23.9%. This margin expansion was aided by 27.2% yoy decline in cost of raw material consumed.
The PAT for the quarter came in at Rs. 128.5 crore, yoy increase of 30.1%.
Company reported exceptional gain of Rs.5.16 crore which relates to profit on sale of property.
Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd is currently trading at Rs. 2,403.80, down by 43.2 points or 1.77% from its previous closing of Rs. 2,447 on the BSE.
The scrip opened at Rs. 2,454.90 and has touched a high and low of Rs. 2,460 and Rs. 2,381.10 respectively. So far 37,079(NSE+BSE) shares were traded on the counter. The stock is currently trading above its 200 DMA.
BSE 2,370.55 [25.85] ([1.08]%)
NSE 2,369.10 [29.50] ([1.23]%)
***Note: This is a NSE Chart
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.