NIIT University, a leading centre of innovation and learning in emerging areas of the Knowledge Society, invites application for four years full-time BTech Programs in - Computer Science & Engineering, Bio Technology and Electronics and Communications Engineering.
Just off NCR, the picturesque 100-acre fully residential Green campus of NU is equipped with state-of-the-art technology-enabled teaching methodology that is backed by a strong research-focused curriculum.
Dedicated towards building great careers and ensuring excellent job opportunities to all its students, the NIIT University is developed as an institute of excellence to provide exceptional education based on the four core principles that make learning industry-linked, technology-based, research-driven and seamless.
The applicant should:
- Have filled the Regular Application form.
- Have scored an aggregate of =60% marks or equivalent in grade Class X from any board in India or its equivalent from any other country.
- Be pursuing Physics, Chemistry and Math’s (PCM) in Class XII for CSE & EC streams.
- Be pursuing Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) or PCM or PCMB in Class XII for Biotechnology (BT) stream.
- Should be appearing in the Board examination in March/April 2013 or should possess the score of Class XII Board examination from year 2011 or 2012.
- Candidate must have appeared in either JEE-Main or BITSAT or SAT or NUET (NIIT University Engineering Test) or any State Engineering Entrance Examination and should have valid scores.
Shortlisted candidates have to go through a personal counseling interaction designed to assess the candidate’s English communication skills, interest & hobbies, degree of self-awareness and out of the box thinking and reason for the choice of stream.
This will be followed by interaction with parents of shortlisted candidates.
NIIT University recognizes a candidate’s achievement in school and therefore awards scholarships based on Class X and Class XII scores. Scholarship is available up to 50 %, based on students’ merit, on University as well as on Hostel Fee.
How to Apply
Step 1: Download the Admission Application form online or get a printed copy of the form by post to NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon – 122001.
Step 2: Submit the duly completed Admission Application form along with an attested copy of class X and class XII (if available at the time of application) mark-sheets and if applicable, the ranking/score in AIEEE/JEE/SAT/NUET in any one of the following ways:
Online on the NU website: www.niituniversity.in. Attach a scanned copy of the mark-sheets.
By post or in person at the NU Admission Office at NIIT House, 85, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, 122001.
To a duly authorized representative in person, details of which are available on the NU website.
Last date for submission of forms
July 21, 2013
- The B.Tech programme at NU demands and encourages the students to explore and connect with the multiple dimensions of today’s business environment.
- The 4-year programme comprises 8 semesters. The courses are categorized into:
- Programme Core (Humanities, Social Sciences & Management (to gain interdisciplinary knowledge)
- Professional Core (to gain proficiency in domain area)
- Mathematics & Sciences (for analytical ability)
- Professional Electives (for specialization in an industry-specific domain)
- R&D Project (to inculcate a strong research bent of mind)
- Open Elective (for student to orient himself towards his professional interests)Industry Practice (to build linkage with Industry-work or Industry-oriented research, seamlessness with the world of work)
The course is designed to provide students up to one year of work experience during the program itself.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.