Report said that the IPO comprises fresh issue of equity shares worth Rs 50 crore and an offer for sale of up to 26.90 lakh equity shares by existing shareholders.
The proceed of the issue would be utilised towards purchase of printing machines as well as hoardings, investment in its subsidiary and general corporate purposes, says report.
The issue is being managed by Axis Capital and IDFC Securities.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.