Net direct tax collections grew 8.95% in the first half of the fiscal, amounting to Rs3.27trn. (BL)
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) cleared a proposal to come up with a new mechanism for revision of ethanol price for supply to public sector oil marketing companies (OMCs) to carry out the Ethanol Blended Petrol (EBP) programme. Through this, the prices of ethanol for blending will be cut by about 21% from December 1. (BS)
The country plans to more than double its liquefied natural gas (LNG) import capacity to 50mt in the next one year. (BS)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.