The company had filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with Sebi on March 30, says report.
A report says that as per the draft papers filed with Sebi, IPO would comprise fresh issue of equity shares worth "up to Rs 6,500 million" and offer for sale of up to 1.49 crore equity shares by its existing shareholders.
Axis Capital, Deutsche Equities India and PNB Investment Services are the book running lead managers to the issue, says report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.