The pan-European Stoxx 600 was 0.13% down with most sectors moving in negative territory.
Shares of Kering surged 6% after sales of their brand Gucci jumped.
Shares of ballpoint pen maker BIC fell 10% after the company reported a weaker-than-expected sales figure.
Lloyds Banking Group reported lower-than-expected pre-tax profits in the third quarter. It dropped 1.7% in early deals.
Meanwhile, FTSE 100 and DAX traded in red, while CAC 40 rose 6 points.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.