According to a national daily, Jet Airways may have already finalised the plans to direct a flight from Bengaluru to Amsterdam, and the other from Chennai to Paris. Jet airways may commence its operations from early winter even as it will be using Airbus A330 for the said route.
As of now, Jet Airways has a direct flight from Delhi and Mumbai to Amsterdam.
Naresh Goyal owned Jet Airways, entered into a commercial agreement with Air France-KLM and Delta, last year to provide codeshare flights on European and North American routes.
Jet Airways can connect to Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Minneapolis, Portland, Miami, Salt Lake City and Seattle, through Amsterdam. This route may also help Jet airways connect to Mexico City via Air France-KLM flights.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.