Jindal Steel & Power has logged smart gains in the opening trades in the Muhurat Trading session this evening.
The stock spurted over 3 per cent to a high of Rs 165.40, and is now up 2.3 per cent at Rs 164. The counter has seen trades of around 85,000 shares so far on the BSE.
In the process, the stock has also surged over 22 per cent in the last three trading sessions.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.