Dr Lal PathLabs has appointed investment banks Kotak Investment Bank and Citi Investment Bank to lead its initial public offering, according to reports.
A report said that the company is planning IPO later this year.
There are media reports that the IPO is expected to be in the range of $150-200 million (about Rs 930-1,240 crore).
The company is also planning to file draft red herring prospectus in the next 60-90 days, says report.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.