The board of directors of Tata Motors had decided to convene an extraordinary general meeting, or EGM, on December 22 to pass a resolution to remove Cyrus Mistry and Nusli Wadia as directors of the company. (ET)
The US FDA recorded seven observations as part of its recent inspection of Sun Pharma’s manufacturing site at Mohali. (ET)
A fire incident was reported at the refinery complex of Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) at Jamnagar. (BL)
LT Foods has inked a 51:49 joint venture with Kameda Seika, to sell rice-based snacks in India. (ET)
Natco Pharma has received final approval from the US health regulator for generic version of Budesonide capsules used for treatment of active Crohn's disease for the American market. (ET)
JSW Group plans to diversify into electric car manufacturing. (BS)
Talcher Thermal Power Station of NTPC achieved its ever best highest single day generation of 11.496mu of electricity at 104.13% capacity utilisation on November 23, 2016. (ET)
YES Bank announced a partnership with Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) to digitise payment of bus tickets for its customers. (BL)
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.