The second MoU is between Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) and the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), Zurich. The MoU is a follow up on bilateral cooperation in the rail sector discussed in a meeting held between Minister of Railways Suresh Prabhu and the Swiss ambassador in July 2016.
The MoU aims at cooperation in the areas of traction rolling stock, EMU and train sets, traction propulsion equipment, freight and passenger cars, railway electrification equipment, railway station modernisation, multimodal transport and tunneling technology, added the release.
Disclaimer: The contents herein is specifically prepared by ‘Dalal Street Investment Journal’, and is for your information & personal consumption only. India Infoline Limited or Dalal Street Investment Journal do not guarantee the accuracy, correctness, completeness or reliability of information contained herein and shall not be held responsible.
- Save upto Rs.2.67 lakh with Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana ...Know more
- Now Save Rs.3150 on your Demat Account ...Click here
- Now get IIFL Personal Loan in just 8* hours...APPLY NOW!
- Get the most detailed result analysis on the web - Real Fast!
- Actionable & Award-Winning Research on 500 Listed Indian Companies.